CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just rockin away from the dark side of my mind
Hope that with this newfound light maybe I might find
The peace that has escaped me for so many years
Erase all the pain, all the struggles, all my fears
Standing in the same place for decades you see
Looking back and trying to sort through my lost history
But there’s just me
And the traces of lost family
Floating freely through all my lost memories
But now I have strength from above that’s within
For once in my life I know exactly where to begin
As I fall down on my knees right into your grace
With your words of peace and healing written all over my face
I’ve finally found my way through all of the hate
That consumed me for so long but it was well worth the wait

0 comments: