CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Peace of Mind

Push my arrogance aside
Dry these tears I've cried
Resist the urge to hide
The urge to die
Look up to sky
Bask in His holy light
Holy light
Holy light
Release myself from these chains that bind
And the darkness that had me confined
Let me have some peace of mind
Peace of mind
And I will rise
And I will rise
Rise up to His grace
Even if I'll never see His face
Pray He'll take me from this place
But not before my time
Before my time
I know He has great plans for me
Mapped out my destiny
I'll be whatever he wants me to be
And I'll be free
I'll be free
Freedom just like all the rest
Only comes if you're truly blessed
Pass the test
For His quest
Look beyond visibility
Then you will see
You is third in line to Him and everybody
And you will see
Then you will see
The gravity of His glory
His story
His glory
His story

0 comments: