CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Explosion

Explosion of emotion
Blaring loud, the commotion
Suddenly got the notion
Rewind then slow motion
As the clock ticks away
I kneel down and I pray
That all of this decay
Leaves before day
Breaks
And the land and the sea
Aren’t left up to just me
To piece up the peace
Just to watch it decrease
As the pain that boils
Comes back and just spoils
All the progress and toils
Strikes and recoils
As the world turns to ashes
It struggles and it thrashes
Up and down mad dashes
To breathe before the crashes
Come
Duck down
To the underground
Just to rebound
To resound
Ain’t no one around
But us
And the dreams that were drowned
In the blood red sea
Just flowin’ around me
Oh what this would be
If we all could just agree
Could just tuck away our fears
And put down the poison spears
Taste each other’s tears
Melt away, disappear
But it’s been all these years
Just stuck in first gear
I can’t wait to hear
That music to my ears
To let me know that one day
All hate will go away
Will be we, not they
That’s how it will stay

0 comments: