CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lion

I’ve torn up the pages I wrote just to write the same damn thing
You’re on my brain, can’t you tell? You just make me wanna sing
Make me wanna spit it, make me wanna rhyme
You make me wanna do nothing but talk about you all the time
You’re on my mind and I find that I don’t want nothing else but to be there
You’re on my mind and I find that life really isn’t fair
Because you’re there and I’m here, I cry and the crowd cheers
They drown in booze, I drown in tears
I hold onto pain, they hold their beers, and the years, but not their fears
Like my fears that are so fierce that break my heart
Rip it apart, but I’m strong I know I am
Like a lion not like a lamb
And I roar and let it go, let it out, out so slow
And I know that I can make it, I know I’ll persevere
Because I know I will never surrender to the fear
That we will never be and if it’s true I know I’ll be okay
Because I know you’ll realize what you missed out on one day
So take it now or hold your piece, take me now or release
Because I will not be tied up and be teased
If you found somebody else just be honest let me know
If you’re honest it will hurt, but it will be easier to let you go

0 comments: