CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Resentment

I wish I could drain your blood from my veins
Deny that I'm associated with your name
Forget you and all you did back then
You're the fuckin reason they think they need men
Think they need booze think they need weed
To cover up the scars and forget they're your seed
I can't help but cringe just at the thought
That you're part of me like a disease that I caught
That I can't get rid of no matter how hard I try
Despite the pills that I pop and the tears that I cry
I want to get over this, move on, and forgive
I want to get away from this anger and finally live
But as long as I still see your face every day
I'm still all too happy that you passed away
It comforts me that you can no longer hurt people I know
Except for all of the wounds that they try not to show   

0 comments: