CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

All Over Again

I walk around with this smile
I put on a happy face
I still go out once in a while
Just to get away from this place
I can’t go into our room
It’s too hard to walk through that door
I’ll just still look for you
And realize you’re not here any more

Chorus
And it breaks my heart all over again
And I’ll have to face it right there and then
I thought you’d be with me forever, I should’ve known
Now I am here all alone

I go to sing to you
Just like I used to do
But you can’t hear me any more
Not like you used to
I still talk to you
Like you’re still here
Until I remember
Confirming my biggest fear

Chorus-Repeat

And I hope you know
I never wanted you to go
And I hope you know
That I love you

Chorus-Repeat2x

But I know I’m never alone

0 comments: