CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Married Man

I’m sorry that you see it that way
Yes, I know that it’s wrong
No matter what I’m doing, what I’ve done
It’s been in the back of mind my mind all along
But I can’t erase my past
I can only learn from my mistakes
I know the stakes are high
But you don’t know the strength it takes
To tell someone that you love
That this love was never right
And it was all their fault after all
Why did they kiss you that one night?
But I would never say that
Because both of us are to blame
He might have started it
But it takes two to play the game
I didn’t exactly tell him no
I know, now, that I should’ve went ahead
And pushed him off of me
And turned away and fled
But his lips felt so right
Pressed against my own
With his hands on my skin
And the thrill of being alone
Judge me all you want
Cuz we’d all like to say that we
Wouldn’t be as weak as I was
That we’d do what’s right morally
I hope that one day
You’ll finally fall in the love
And you think they’re just perfect
Like an angel from above
But they belong to another
And I hope that they persist
And pursue you endlessly
Until one night you two kiss
And you can’t control yourself
Because you’re heart is racing fast
And you don’t worry about the future
And you forget about you’re past
But until you’re in that place
In their arms and you can’t help but feel
That this is what home feels like
And that this love is truly real
You can never shake your head
Wag your finger in my face
Tell me what’s right from wrong
Or put me in my place
You don’t know what it’s like
And I can’t make you understand
How horrible it is
To be in love with a married man

0 comments: