CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Married Man 2

They’re telling me to run away
It’s not a good idea to be in love with you
I understand the words but, honestly,
The feeling behind them is moot
And if my heart gets broken I’ll only have myself to blame
I love you and I don’t think you even know my name
So I sit alone at night creating a plan
To seduce a married man

I’m not saying that it’s right
Because I know that is wrong
There’s no use in lying
When you’ve done it for so long
And it’s the oldest story in the book
It all started with a stolen look
Don’t think I don’t understand
It’s wrong to love a married man

You’re just across the room
And it’s really hard not to stare
But I don’t want you to know
Even though I’m sure that you’re aware
And I’m just woman with a schoolgirl crush
And I believe I can keep things hush-hush
If you would give me a chance I’ll show you I can
Keep a secret and love a married man

Turn me away I’m a monster
Don’t know why I’m acting this way
Despite my parents past, what they’ve both done wrong
This just isn’t the way I was raised
So push me away turn me down
Tell me that I better get out of town
Tell me there’s no way that you can
Let me love you, a married man

0 comments: