CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Raising Awareness

Are you aware that every single time I breathe, I can only muster up the air because of the glimmer of hope that we could be together one day? That you and I just might be soulmates and I have found you by chance along this twisted road that we call life? Are you aware that I only stir myself to wake because I might come across your path today? That by the off chance you might be in the area, for whatever reason, we could bump into eachother? Are you aware that the only reason I give a damn about my appearance, even in the slightest quotient, is because I might catch your attention by my outfit or the paint I shalack on my face? That maybe, just maybe, you might like what you see and do something about it? Are you aware that the words that come off your lips are imprinted in my heart, the good and the bad? That your words mean more to me than what anyone else thinks? Are you aware that every three minutes I think about you and the love that could be possible if you only knew? Are you aware of me?

0 comments: