CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ice Cold


When morning comes, will you be here?
Will I still be in your hold?
And do you mind, since you’re here
If I put my feet under yours if they get cold?
Oh, oh I know that chances are you’ll go
I will be left all hollow and here alone
Wrapped in my own arms with ice cold feet

Will you pretty please talk to me now?
Tell me everything about you
Baby, please, tell me now
Tell me every single thing until you’re through
Oh, oh I know chances are you won’t speak
I will be left all alone shaken and weak
Talking to myself, keeping myself company

When the end comes and darkness nears
Will you be there with me?
And do you think, if you’re there
If you’ll be my eyes when I can no longer see?
Oh, oh I know chances are you won’t be around
I will be left blind only with my sound
Confused and terrified I will die alone

0 comments: