CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Soda


32 oz. of cherry flavored sugar in carbonated water in a plastic cup dripping with condensation

32 oz. of unneeded liquid that goes down so smoothly except my eyes well up with tears from the joyous bubbles

32 oz. of my choice libation that keeps me from nodding off during class

32 oz. of relief from the bitterness of coffee and the blandness of H2O

32 oz. of heaven in a plastic cup dripping with condensation

2 comments:

Deborah said...

This is nice, Katie!

You have put forth amazing effort this semester. I hope you will keep writing and continue to submit your work to be published.

Deborah said...

Btw, I am going to bookmark your blog... I hope you will keep it up!! I really enjoy your writing.